巴黎人贵宾会官方网址’s Outreach Officer, Arron O'Connor, visits schools on a regular basis. Past visits have included (but are not limited to) the following activities:
- General talks about Oxford and/or Higher Education
- Exhibiting at HE/Careers Fairs
- Parents' information evenings
- Pre-application workshops: personal statements/interviews/admissions tests
- Academic taster sessions
- Staff training (Oxbridge admissions/reference writing/personal statements etc)
Please contact the Outreach Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make all bookings.
Visits to 巴黎人贵宾会官方网址
Arron also welcomes school groups to 巴黎人贵宾会官方网址. Visits normally include:
- A tour of 巴黎人贵宾会官方网址
- An undergraduate Q&A panel
- Admissions information
- Academic taster session(s)
- Lunch in 巴黎人贵宾会官方网址’s dining hall
Programmes are designed according to year group and can be built around your school's needs. For example, Year 11s explore A-Level choice and subsequent course options at Oxford University; Year 12s focus on specific course choices and admissions information; and KS3 students explore what going to university means and what it might be like to come to somewhere like Oxford.
巴黎人贵宾会官方网址’s outreach programme supports potential applicants from schools and areas that are currently under-represented at Oxford. School visits are reserved for state schools (with priority given to non-selective/comprehensive schools) in 巴黎人贵宾会官方网址's linked local authorities of Dudley, Kensington and Chelsea, Richmond upon Thames, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Worcestershire, and Herefordshire. Please contact the Outreach Officer (email@example.com) to arrange any kind of school visit, or if you are a student who would like to arrange an alternative visit.